Kanchanaburi Day Tour (M)
Using Private transport and public train Tour:(M)
07:30 pick up from your hotel lobby. Depart Bangkok in our private VIP A/C Mini van.
Drive to Kanchanaburi.
10.30AM Visit the Donrak war cemetery, Maintained by the commonwealth war grave commission.
11.00AM War Museum and The Jeath museum, Giving an insight into the daily grind of prisoners working in jungle conditions under an unforgiving tropical sun.
12:30PM Lunch at local restaurant.
13.15PM Take a ride on the death railway. journey along the notorious Thailand–Burma Death Railway from Kanchanaburi to Nam Tok is one of Thailand’s most scenic and most popular train rides. Though the views are lovely, it’s the history that makes the ride so special.
Krasae Cave and Wooden Railway Bridge
A picturesque wooden death railway bridge on the slope of a steep cliff. A walk on the train track allows you to enjoy a nice view over the Kwae Noi river. Close to the railway track is Krasae Cave at present it is a place of worship with a sitting Buddha statue inside.
15.00PM The bridge over the River kwai. Constructed by POWs labor though Thailand to Burma. Visit the eponymous bridge, Reconstructed after its bombardment by Allied forces.
Return. 2 hours and a half drive back to Bangkok
18.00pm Drop off at the hotel or any place you require.
Optional Extra activities (not included in tour price)
Elephant camp. Interactive activities, please choose A or B
A. Riding the elephant program/20-30minutes.THB600.-/person/20minutes.
B. Bathing the elephant program/20-30minutes.THB1000.-/person/20minutes.
Dress Code :
- Bathing the elephant program; please bring the swimsuit or spare clothes towel, soap.
1 person @ 8,850THB
2 people @ 4,550THB per person = 9,100THB
3 people @ 3,117THB per person = 9,350THB
4 people @ 2,400THB per person = 9,600THB
5 people @ 1,970THB per person = 9,850THB
6 people @ 1,683THB per person = 10,100THB
7 people @ 1,479THB per person = 10,350THB
8 people @ 1,325THB per person = 10,600THB
9 people @ 1206THB per person = 10,850THB
CHD price @ 200THB per child
Bridge over the river Kwai.
Ride the Train on the death railway
- All ticket fees mentioned on the tour (not optional extras)
- 1 English speaking guide licensed (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour)
- Private van Toyota Commuter a/c with professional driver licensed + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- Optional Programs (elephant programs)
- Lunch per person costs approximately 80-150THB for local street foods / 200-300THB for restaurant
- Overtime tour guide and private van after 13 hours tour costs 550THB per hour per group.