(M) Kanchanaburi Day Tour
Using Private transport and public train
07:30 pick up from your hotel. Depart Bangkok in our private VIP A/C Mini van.
Transfer to Kanchanaburi,
10.30AM Visit the Donrak war cemetery, Maintained by the commonwealth war grave commission.
War Museum. Giving an insight into the daily grind for prisoner working in jungle conditions under an unforgiving tropical sun.
12:00 Lunch at local restaurant.
The bridge over the River kwai. Contructed by POWs labor though Thailand to Burma. Visit the eponymous bridge, Reconstructed after its bombardment by Alice forces.
Take a ride on the death railway. journey along the notorious Thailand–Burma Death Railway from Kanchanaburi to Nam Tok is one of Thailand’s most scenic and most popular train rides. Though the views are lovely, it’s the history that makes the ride so special.
Krasae Cave and Wooden Railway Bridge.
A picturesque wooden death railway bridge on the slope of a steep cliff. A walk on the train track allows you to enjoy a nice view over the Kwae Noi river. Close to the railway track is Krasae Cave at present it is a place of worship with a sitting Buddha statue inside.
Return. 2 hours and a half drive back to Bangkok
17.00pm Drop off at the hotel or any place you require.
Optional Extra activities (not included in tour price)
Elephant camp. Interactive activities, please choose A or B
A. Riding the elephant program/20-30minutes.THB600.-/person/20minutes.
B. Bathing the elephant program/20-30minutes.THB600.-/person/20minutes.
Dress Code :
- Bathing the elephant program; please bring the swimsuit or spare clothes towel, soap.
1 person @ 8,700THB
2 people @ 4,475THB per person = 8,950THB
3 people @ 3,070THB per person = 9,210THB
4 people @ 2,370THB per person = 9,480THB
5 people @ 1,940THB per person = 9,700THB
6 people @ 1,660THB per person = 9,960THB
7 people @ 1,460THB per person = 10,220THB
8 people @ 1,310THB per person = 10,480THB
9 people @ 1,190THB per person = 10,710THB
CHD price @ 250THB per child
Bridge over the river Kwai.
Ride the Train on the death railway
- All ticket fees mentioned on the tour (not optional extras)
- 1 English speaking guide licensed (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour)
- Private van Toyota Commuter a/c with professional driver licensed + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- Optional Programs (elephant programs)
- Lunch per person costs approximately 80-150THB for local street foods / 200-300THB for restaurant
- Overtime tour guide and private van after 13 hours tour costs 550THB per hour per group.